Spartagen XT safety and effects seem to be prominent on the list of things which many intending users want to know about. This is why, as you would imagine, it's not entirely uncommon to see folks asking a bunch of valid questions about this natural testosterone supplement. For example, you're probably going to ask: "Is Spartagen XT safe to take?"
Well, here's the simple answer: Spartagen XT is safe to take. And it's very effective too. That's the reason tens of thousands of men use it daily, both in the US and from around the world. And, in fact, thousands more are literally looking for where to buy Spartagen XT right now.
Of course, the effectiveness and safety of Spartagen XT ingredients are solidly supported by external research and scientific evidence (as shown in the tables below). But first, as a caveat, you may like to note that FDA does not (and is not required by law to) directly review and validate dietary supplements before they’re shipped to the market. Thus, it's normal that the basis for any guarantees regarding Spartagen XT safety and effects has not been expressly verified by the FDA.
To be clear, just take a look at one interesting question and answer culled from the FDA’s website regarding this issue:
Do manufacturers or distributors of dietary supplements have to tell FDA or consumers what evidence they have about their product's safety or what evidence they have to back up the claims they are making for them?
No, except for rules described above that govern "new dietary ingredients," there is no provision under any law or regulation that FDA enforces that requires a firm to disclose to FDA or consumers the information they have about the safety or purported benefits of their dietary supplement products. Likewise, there is no prohibition against them making this information available either to FDA or to their customers. It is up to each firm to set its own policy on disclosure of such information. For more information, see claims that can be made for dietary supplements at Dietary Supplements - Adverse Event Reporting.
(You may also see the complete list of FDA’s frequently asked questions and answers regarding dietary supplements here).
In summary, dietary supplements do not require validations from FDA. However, the effectiveness of the eleven natural ingredients used in the Spartagen XT formula has been backed by several scientific evidence and expert opinion.
Spartagen XT Safety and Effects: (What scientific evidence and expert opinions say about the ingredients)
Following are tables highlighting the individual ingredients used in the Spartagen XT formula. It also shows some effects of each individual ingredient including some of the scientific papers and expert opinions that back them.
Spartagen XT Safety and Effects: the herbal content
|INGREDIENT||EFFECTS||EXPERT OPINION||SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE|
|Tongkat Ali||Libido, Performance, Drive, Energy, Bodybuilding||1."Eurycoma Longifolia Jack - Scientific Review on ... - Examine.com." 2015. 1 Jul. 2016 https://examine.com/supplements/eurycoma-longifolia-jack/|| 1. Talbott, SM. "Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood - NCBI." 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/|
2. Tambi, M. "Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma ... - Wiley Online Library." 2012. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x/abstract
3. Ang, HH. "Eurycoma longifolia Jack enhances sexual motivation in ... - NCBI." 2003. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14964739
4. Tambi, MI. "Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility. - NCBI." 2010. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20348942
|Maca||Energy, Performance, Libido, Drive.|| 2."Maca - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com." 2015. 1 Jul. 2016 https://examine.com/supplements/maca/|
3."MACA: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD." 2016. 1 Jul. 2016 http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-555-maca.aspx?activeingredientid=555&
| 5. Gonzales, GF. "Ethnobiology and Ethnopharmacology of Lepidium meyenii ... - NCBI." 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3184420/|
6. Gonzales, GF. "Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its ... - NCBI." 2002. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12472620
7. Dording, CM. "A double-blind, randomized, pilot dose-finding study of maca root - NCBI." 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18801111
8. Meissner, HO. "Hormone-Balancing Effect of Pre-Gelatinized Organic Maca - NCBI." 2006. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614604/
|Butea Superba||Libido, Performance.||4. Chaiyasit, K. "Hyperandrogenemia due to ingestion of Butea superba - NCBI." 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3354878/||9. Goswami, SK. "Erectogenic and Aphrodisiac Effects of Butea frondosa Koenig ex ..." 2013. http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2013/874894/|
|Asian Ginseng||Performance, Libido, Drive, Energy.||5. "Asian ginseng | University of Maryland Medical Center." 2013. 1 Jul. 2016 http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/asian-ginseng|| 10. Murphy, LL. "Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide. - NCBI." 2002. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12076988|
11. Cho, KS. "Effects of Korean ginseng berry extract (GB0710) on penile ... - NCBI." 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739245/
12. Jang, DJ. "Red ginseng for treating erectile dysfunction: a systematic review - NCBI." 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2561113/
|Tribulus||Performance, Libido, Drive.|| 6. "Tribulus Terrestris: Uses and Risks - WebMD." 2013. 27 Jun. 2016 http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/tribulus-terrestris-uses-and-risks|
7. "Testosterone Booster - Scientific Review on Usage ... - Examine.com." 2015. 28 Jun. 2016 https://examine.com/supplements/testosterone-booster/
|13. Sellandi, TM. "Clinical study of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in Oligozoospermia: A ... - NCBI." 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23723641|
|Chrysine||Bodybuilding, Performance, Drive, Energy.||8. Kellis, JT. "Inhibition of human estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by flavones ..." 1984. http://science.sciencemag.org/content/225/4666/1032||14. van Meeuwen, JA. "(Anti)estrogenic effects of phytochemicals on ... - ScienceDirect.com." 2007. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X07001342|
Spartagen XT Safety and Effects: the vitamin content
|INGREDIENT||EFFECTS||EXPERT OPINION||SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE|
|Vitamin D||Bodybuilding, Performance, Drive,||9. "Vitamin D: Health Benefits, Facts and Research - Medical News Today." 2009. 28 Jun. 2016 http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/161618.php|| 15. Holick, MF. "Vitamin D deficiency: a worldwide problem with health ... - NCBI." 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18400738|
16. Anglin, RE. "Vitamin D deficiency and depression in adults: systematic ... - NCBI." 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23377209
17. Wilkins, CH. "Vitamin D Deficiency Is Associated with Low Mood and Worse - NCBI." 2006. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17138809
|Vitamin E||Bodybuilding, Performance||10. "VITAMIN E: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD." 29 Jun. 2016 http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-954-vitamin%20e.aspx?activeingredientid=954&|| 18. Takanami, Y. "Vitamin E supplementation and endurance exercise: are there ... - NCBI." 2000. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10701711|
19. Pekmezci, D. "Vitamin E and immunity. - NCBI." 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21419272
|Vitamin B6||Energy, Bodybuilding, Performance.|| 11. "PYRIDOXINE VITAMIN B6: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions - WebMD." 2016. 29 Jun. 2016 http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-934-pyridoxine%20vitamin%20b6.aspx?activeingredientid=934&|
12. "The Benefits of Vitamin B6 | Everyday Health." 2010. 29 Jun. 2016 http://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/benefits-of-vitamin-b6.aspx
| 20. Oka, T. "Modulation of gene expression by vitamin B6. - NCBI." 2001. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19087426|
21. Spinneker, A. "Vitamin B6 status, deficiency and its consequences--an overview. - NCBI." 2007. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17260529
Spartagen XT Safety and Effects: the mineral content
|INGREDIENT||EFFECTS||EXPERT OPINION||SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE|
|Zinc||Bodybuilding|| 13. "ZINC: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD." 2014. 29 Jun. 2016 http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-982-zinc.aspx?activeingredientid=982|
14. "Zinc — Health Professional Fact Sheet - Office of Dietary Supplements." 2015. 29 Jun. 2016 https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/
| 22. Prasad, AS. "Zinc is an Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Agent: Its Role in ... - NCBI." 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4429650/|
23. De Paula, RCS. "Low zinc levels is associated with increased ... - ScienceDirect." 2014. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214647414000129
24. Prasad, AS. "Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. - NCBI." 1996. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8875519
25. Prasad, AS. "Impact of the discovery of human zinc deficiency on health. - NCBI." 2009. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20150599
|Magnesium||Energy, Bodybuilding, Performance|| 15. "Magnesium — Health Professional Fact Sheet." 2015. 29 Jun. 2016 https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/|
16. "Magnesium: Health Benefits, Facts, Research - Medical News Today." 2014. 29 Jun. 2016 http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/286839.php
17. "MAGNESIUM: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD." 2014. 29 Jun. 2016 http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-998-magnesium.aspx?activeingredientid=998
18. "10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Magnesium - Authority Nutrition." 2016. 29 Jun. 2016 https://authoritynutrition.com/10-proven-magnesium-benefits/
| 26. Monarca, S. "Review of epidemiological studies on drinking water hardness - NCBI." 2006. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16874137|
27. Galland, L. "Magnesium, stress and neuropsychiatric disorders. - NCBI." 1991. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1844561
28. Rude, RK. "Skeletal and hormonal effects of magnesium deficiency. - NCBI." 2009. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19828898
29. Nielsen, FH. "Update on the relationship between magnesium and exercise. - NCBI." 2006. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17172008
30. Guasch-Ferré, M. "Dietary magnesium intake is inversely associated with mortality ... - NCBI." 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24259558
Of course, it's hard enough to select each of these ingredients in the proper quantity and quality. But the harder part is to get all the ingredients perfectly blended with masterful precision. This is where Spartagen XT comes in. The supplement is an advanced clinical formula in which the finest of all the above ingredients have been masterfully blended through a rigorous scientific process. This ensures extreme precision both in quality and safety. Thus, despite the massive number of men who use the product worldwide, there have been zero reports of adverse Spartagen XT side effects since inception.
This goes to show that Spartagen XT safety is assured. But, regardless, some users may experience some mild side effects while using the supplement. One of such mild known side-effects is an extended or persistent rise in libido. Some users may find this uncomfortable. In that case, you may just have to cut the dosage in half to minimize the impact. This does not, in any way, raise any questions about Spartagen XT safety in any way. On the contrary, it underscores the potency of Spartagen XT as highlighted by the varying health status up of each user's body.